Holland Grills Products
· All stainless steel construction.
· Holland No-Hassle five year warranty.
· Exclusive patented Holland Grill system prevents flare-ups. Guaranteed!
· Holland''s drip pan is between the food and the flame - so food can''t catch on fire. Drippings strike the drip pan and sizzle, giving the food its distinctive Holland Grill flavor.
· 212 square inches of cooking surface.
· Expanded stainless steel cooking grid provides plenty of room for your feast.
· Low/Medium/High adjustable burner settings (2600 BTU to 4900 BTU).
· Uses 1 lb. disposable tank (not included). Tank lasts approximately 4 hrs. on High, 5 hrs. on Medium and 6 hrs. on Low.
· Conversion hose accessory available to use 20 lb. LP tank.
Apex Body Only (BH421SS5NGB)
Product features for Apex Body Only (BH421SS5NGB) include:
Home owners are creating outdoor cooking and entertainment centers in their back yards in record numbers. With Holland''s all stainless Apex Body Only grill, you buy only the parts you need and don''t have to pay for ones you don''t. Add our heavy-duty all stainless steel island trim kit and the stainless double doors and you''re ready to use your creativity to build your own outdoor masterpiece.
Product features for Apex
· Towel-bar Stainless Steel handle for easy lifting
· Stainless Steel cooking grid is guaranteed for the life of the grill
· Nu-Stone side shelves safe for direct food contact
· Wood-chip drawer for smoking
· Rotary spark ignition system for easy lighting
· Smooth powder-coated textured steel cabinet for a classy look and easy cleaning
· Convenient front-door access with utensil storage on the door · Heavy-duty casters (two locking) for easy moving on the deck
· Solid one-piece steel base
Other features not shown--Grill temperature thermometer in the lid; Back panel for extra sturdiness and a finished look; Aluminum, no-rust drip pan
A note about Stainless Steel: You might notice in your research that our stainless grill uses 13,000 Btu''s and the aluminum grills are set for over 19,000 BTU. For an explanation of this, we sought out the advice of our crack service department technical advisers. Here''s what they say: "BTU rating are simply a calculation based primarily on gas pressure & orifice size, or the amount & type of gas burning per hour. (heat output per hour). Since stainless steel retains heat better than the other grill materials, it requires less gas to heat SS grills to the same temperature, therefore SS grills are intentionally designed with a slightly smaller orifice in the gas valve than black grills. You could say that SS grills get better "gas mileage" than black grills. All full sized Holland grills, no matter which material, are designed to heat to the SAME temperature. It is TEMPERATURE that cooks your food, not Btu''s. better myself.
Infrared searmate (BHA136SU1_
Holland's new Infra-red SearMate gives you high temperature searing capabilities without the expense of buying a full size grill. Simply attach it to the side of your Holland Grill. With the Holland Grill and our new SearMate, you truly have the best of both worlds!
NOW AVAILABLE IN STAINLESS STEEL WITH IGNITER!
Product features for Infrared SearMate (BHA136SU1) include: NOTE: The SearMate is basically an open flame. Never leave it unattended while cooking. Strong winds could blow the flame out
Do you just love that crunchy, crispy, seared crust you get on a steak at
some restaurants? Now with our new SearMate, you can have that along with the
great no-flareup grilling of the Holland Grill. We think we''ve hit a homer with
our new SearMate! Buy one today for your Holland Grill.
For years, griller''s have debated the merits of searing--cooking your steak at a high temperature to caramelize the natural sugars of the meat and give it that great crispy crust. Does searing a steak really "seal in the juices" as is widely touted in magazine articles? Many say yes and just as many say no. Nevertheless, some people love to sear the steak just for the taste of it. If you love that seared taste and also the no-flareup grilling of the Holland, you can now have the best of both worlds.
Since the mid 1980s, Holland Grill owners have enjoyed the great no-flareup grilling and the delicious juicy food they get each and every time. Now we are proud to introduce our new infra-red SearMate--an accessory that attaches to the side of your Holland Grill that will give you high temperature searing capability. Simply preheat the SearMate for a few minutes, sear your steak, pork chop, burger or chicken breast for a couple of minutes on each side and place it on the Holland to finish it off. We think we''re offering you the best of both worlds with a Holland Grill and the SearMate. Now you can get that great caramelized sear some of you crave and still have it come out juicy, tender and moist when you finish cooking it on the Holland. And of course, you can also grill your baked potatoes, vegetables, breads or anything else you desire on the Holland Grill while searing your steak. It''s truly the best of both worlds!
- HI and LO temperature settings
- Heavy gauge stainless cooking bar grid
- Slide out drip catcher
- Infrared burner ranges from approximately 650 to 950 degrees F.
- Attaches to all new full size Holland Grills and most older models
- Can easily be converted to operate on Natural Gas (see owner''s manual)
- Gas hose and brass "T" connection fitting are included.
- One-year limited parts warranty (see owner''s manual for complete details)
The Maverick (BH421AG6)
The Patriot-- Charcoal by Holland
- NEW Lid thermometer so you can control the temperature more accurately--vents all the way open to sear, almost closed for slow smoking.
- NEW Heavy duty pedastal design with side supports makes the rugged Patriot even more sturdy.
- NEW Heavy duty steel base not only looks great, but it also adds to the Patriot''s sturdiness
- NEW Four heavy duty casters (two locking) to make it easy to move around.